Saturday, September 5, 2009

I REPRESENT YOU, I REPRESENT ME

I represent you, I represent me
I represent those rainy days and lonely nights, when wiping tears were daily fights
I represent you
I represent your past and present, the secrets and forces of all the souls in crescent
The nightly dreams of falling stars, when truth unveiled rejuvenated scars
I represent me
I represent the darkest path that led to the hearts of all the alters
That stood for you, them, me and all our sons and daughters
I represent my everyday fears, my college days and years, when shoes were Batas; my favorite wears

I represent you, I represent me
I represent our collective struggle, those days when the echoes of our voices were sensed as trouble
I represent you
I represent those times when your cries were barely heard, and held inside those minds that fed your truth with lies
When all you see when you look at me is the picture of you in a feathered size
I represent me
I represent my countless moments of insanity, when cash plus love, subtracting us equals to vanity
I represent the truth
Thought you knew..

No comments:

Post a Comment